Little Man is a 2006 American comedy film co-written produced, and directed by Keenen Ivory Wayans. The film stars Marlon Wayans and Shawn Wayans, who also both co-wrote and produced the film as well. The film was released on March 17, 2006 and released on DVD on July 11, 2006.
Calvin Simms is a very short thief and convict who plans to steal a diamond from a jewelry store with his dimwitted partner Percy P. Once the two successfully steal the diamond, their plan unexpectedly takes a turn as Calvin ends up dropping the stolen diamond into a random woman's purse after the two are being chased by the police. The two crooks follow the woman and her husband to their home to find out that they desperately want to have a child, so they hatch up a plan to pass off Calvin as a baby that was left on their front door step in order for them to get the diamond back.
- Marlon Wayans as Calvin Simms
- Shawn Wayans as Darryl Edwards
- John Witherspoon as Pops
- Tracy Morgan as Percy
- Kerry Washington as Vanessa Simms
- Chazz Palminteri as Walken
- Brittany Daniel as Brittany
- Lochlyn Munro as Greg
- Molly Shannon as Soccer Mom
- David Alan Grier as Jimmy
- Damien Dante Wayans as Officer Wilson
- Rob Schneider as D-Rex (uncredited)